Tuesday 7 September 2010

Blogs

Today we have looked more into the design of our Blogs. We have added gadgets with useful imformation in order to suite my style e.g. News updates from around the world. We also added a gadget which enables us to keep in contact with other bloggers throughout the year in order to help me. I also added members of my class so they can help me or vice versa in sharing ideas.

The things that i have changed to suite me in my Blog are various things such as colour:
Here i have changes the task bar colour along with some of the text.
I also decided it would be helpful to add some gadgets, one of which enables me to access other peoples blogs without having to type their full web address out, these can be shown in the blog list:


Also other gadgets which enable me to see the latest news or access other sites such as apple or Gizmodo.

By adding all these "perks" to my blog it makes it personal to me and more interesting for others to look at. Now i am able to easily access other blogs in the same way that i can share thoughts and opinions on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment